Since I first got my hands on my mother’s fully-manual Canon 35mm when I just a young kid, I’ve been escaping into the lens. Back then we all used film and took far fewer photos. Now I’ve gone completely digital and I love it. I much prefer the picturesque world I see thru my camera. It has a way a making every moment special.
Throughout my upbringing, photography remained a constant. Most of all, I seem to be endlessly captivated especially by faces and the details that show the person inside. In addition to people, I enjoy shooting events and the scenes within them.
Production stills and filmmaking set photography can be so much fun. My strengths include composition and color, and I have a penchant for faces and people.
- 20+ years experience film & digital photography
- Especially good with people, portraits, & boudoir
- Natural light, flash, or continuous cool lights
- Black & white or color digital imaging
- Promotional Photos
- Product Photograhy
- Flash & Continuous Lighting
- Great at posing people